WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS TELL US
MILLENNIALS (UBER) GENERATION
- We know that millennials have grown up with personal social media accounts.
- Value Added promotions sales consultants have extensive product and branding
- When buying swag our customers ash ‘where is this manufactured?’ ‘Is this organic cotton?’ ‘Is this made from recycled material?’” products that help minimise waste and what is our child labour policy
- Everyone has smartphones at their fingertips and we try to communicate digitally as well “They don’t want to pick up the phone to discuss a product.
BUYING HABITS, I NEED IT NOW
- Portable Speakers’, you can play music everywhere you go and it’s a solid promotional product with wide appeal.
- Power Banks: This a staple product to use for all occasions, when you’re travelling and everywhere and all the time.
- Wayfarer-style sunglasses: Sunglasses are always a winner
- Comfort Colours Apparel: It’s all about the style. Our Customers are asking for soft, warmly coloured tees.
- Tumbler drink bottles: Everyone is looking for the latest bottle to carry around.
- Value Added promotions will recommend products that are functional, meaningful, useful promotion and they say something about your company.
- Our consumers want functional products that relate to your core business and allows you to express your branding onto a productional product in use every day.
- A meaningful promotional item will remain in a person’s home or business for an average of eight months and people like tangible products that leave an impression.
- The contrast is producing low cost promotional material that ends up in land fill and clearly this strategy is no longer sustainable.
- Special appreciation Value Added promotions provide great customer experience. Try wishing your clients, friends, and colleagues a very special birthday or anniversary to create goodwill.
- Build Relationships Customer promotional products. Most businesses have a strong on-line present and promotional items, help build a relationship with your customers by using a tangible product.
- Trade-shows – Make an Impact at Gifts make a lasting impression on new prospects and help you stand out from the crowd. Get cool things that drive people to your booth.
- Show your appreciated to a team member Promotional gifts help show appreciation as people will work harder and love being a part of a valued team.
- Build Brand Loyalty Try sending a gift to your top customers and watch the effect on social media as your customer will spread the work.
- Build Relationships at conferences – Send participants some swag during the event feel like they got more than promised at your conference.
USE OF TECHNOLOGY AND GET CONNECTED
- It’s the age you can see almost anyone with a phone and millennials are always on their phone. So, we have developed a new range of power banks allow them to keep their phone running all day or while you’re travelling.
- We know millennial’s love. listening to your music any time anywhere to go, so we have introduced a new range of high-tech items portable Bluetooth speakers to take the music experience to next level.
- We know people take their health and wellness very seriously as the majority say this an say important part of their life.
- The top three aspirations for 39% of millennials is to stay fit and healthy.
- We have developed products around staying hydrated and we have introduced many new models of drink bottles.
- Introduced new models of gym towel and new forms running and active wear apparel.
- Value Added Promotions have built a sustainable product range eco-friendly promotional products, items boost your overall marketing strategy by demonstrating your brand’s values.
- We understand the types of promotional products that don’t harm the planet and the changing pattern of consumer behavior to reduce your environmental footprint.
- We offer products made with biodegradable and recyclable material, Organic, plastic free or bio-degradable environmental products leave minimal footprint on the environment.
- Many of our consumers request l environmentally friendly lifestyle green products, promotional products make a positive statement about your company.
- Our Eco range of organic plants grow kits and seeds
- Our recycled which are made from a range of recovered materials all. PET Lanyards/caps
- Eco Writing Products
- Eco Notebooks made from cork or bamboo
- Reusable Food bags
- Biodegradable Eco bags-Non-Woven, Jute shopping bags
- Drinkware-Cork Reusable cups
- Eco Tech Products-Bamboo USB
- Eco Gifts i.e. Bamboo cheese sets
- Water saving products i.e. Shower timers
- Eco Lifestyle products i.e. Wooden Sunglasses
- And many more
- Cool Branded Promotional merchandise is often called swag it’s the free stuff that everyone wants and talks about and make your brand stand out.
- When you meet someone, you want to make a great first impression. So, today we are talking about swag…. People love getting free gifts such event swag that is functional ,unique and useful .
- Event Swag: Events can attract thousands of attendees and often little things that can make an event have a real impact.You know … the free swag When event swag is cool, it can really delight attendees at an event.and the prizes companies hand out as well as the contests that take place at the booth or during the event.
- Swag is visually appealing: Share worthy on social media by giving out swag that users would LOVE to share with their followers, you increase your reach through event attendees. Make them brand ambassadors that want to share pictures of your event swag on social media.
- Budget Swag: Low-cost strategy with return on investment approach and ensure the swag fits the brand identity and boosting brand awareness.
- Swag Wearable: Word of mouth works with apparel a catchy slogan or design to generate attention to your key message or brand.
Value Added Promotions (VAP)Seeks to make a positive difference through by the responsible sourcing of products and services and our ways of working within the business. We are dedicated to a humane, lawful, safe working environment and promote ethical manufacturing of promotional products.
- Sourcing goods and services ethically Value Added Promotions Ethical Sourcing policy outlines our commitment to ensure that goods and services are sourced in a responsible manner, as well as seeking to help suppliers improve their social and environmental practices.
- Reducing environmental impact: Our Sustainable Packaging policy sets the expectations for suppliers to support the use and supply of sustainable packaging. We ask each vendor about their own ’in-house’ environmental practices (e.g. waste reduction), environmental certifications and information on the specific kind of materials they use in manufacturing their products.
- Our Sourcing Regulations: VAP sub-contractors are expected to comply with all relevant and applicable laws and regulations of the country in which their workers are employed and to implement the workplace code in their applicable facilities.
- Labour Organisation standards: Our workplace code of conduct defines labour standards that aim to achieve decent and humane working conditions.
- Child Labour Sub-contractors: Must verify the workers age and record keeping must include evidence of workers proof of age. People are not employed at an age younger than 15 (or 14 where the law of the country manufacture allows) or younger than the age for completing compulsory education in the country of manufacture where such an age is higher than 15
- Illegal Labour Sub-contractors: Shall not use any forced labour, whether in the form of prison labour, indentured labour, bonded labour or otherwise.
- Product Safety responsibility: Suppliers shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding safety of products sold by the suppliers.
- Sub-contractors and Sources: We require all businesses that support our business as sub-contractors, manufacturers or sources of goods to comply with VAP code of conduct.
- Ethical Clothing manufacturing: Value Added Promotions complies with local textile, clothing and footwear legislation within Australia and around the world.
- Sourcing wood fibre responsibly and sustainably Value Added Promotions prohibits paper and/or wood from high risk or illegal sources. Sub-contractors may be able to provide relevant evidence to support their sourcing claims.