HOW WE ADD VALUE
- We’ll build in something extra and we’ll create an impact for very little added cost. custom made or made to order.
- A customised promotional product shows creativity, innovative, and imagination.
- We can develop your concepts and bring them to life customise to make a real point of difference in your market.
- Ideally, your project will allow for three months; one month for product design and sampling, one month for production and one-month shipping.
8 STAGE PROCESS TO CUSTOMISE A PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT.
- Briefing stage
- Design stage
- Branding Stage
- Factory Selection
- Sample stage
- Production stage
- Testing Stage
- Shipping stage
Step 1: The Briefing stage
- This required for our designer to prepare layouts graphics suggested customised products that are unique and add real value to your business.
Elements of the brief include
- Product size, shape, weight, material
- Creative theme or message to convey
- Quantity required
- Date required
- Artwork creative
- Example image
Step 2: Design stage
- Once creative ideas have been brainstormed with product samples and concept drawings then we move to modification stage. This involves building the ideas around existing products or start from scratch with a new mould to create a new product.
Step 3: Branding Stage
- Next, we look at creative branding options that can be customised into the products as features.
- As an example, the Land drover brand, outdoor shirt built in features (1) Fly fishing pad (Individualism) (2) Blood group in label (Adventure) and many more features.
Step 4: Factory Selection stage,
- We select the factory most experienced in the materials and products.
- Quality starts with finding the right manufacturer from our vast experience in the industry and for every new project we investigate all the best alternatives.
Step 5: Sample stage
- We’ll produce product sample for your approval, comment and modification prior to proceeding into full production. Our team will manage the entire process sampling to create a physical sample for you to review and include additional options. When a custom mould is required the cost is payable as one-fee for a unique product.
Step 6: Production stage
- After the pre-production sample has been approved, we’ll go into full production. The production time will vary depending on the complexity of the order such as dying custom fabric or producing raw materials before production can begin.
Step 7: Testing Stage
- We will facilitate third party testing company with international accreditation and to ensure the product complies with Australian standards. The product is tested to be fit for purpose, materials or ingredients comply with any legal and safety requirements exceed the standard. This provides the assurance that their brand is being applied by an ethical supply chain.
Step 8: Shipping stage
- We follow the custom packaging specifications and meet deadlines. It’s is essential that plenty of time is allocated for in the project. The freight forwarder liaises with the factory meets timeline. Goods are then sea or air freighted depending on the time constraints and budget.