STOCK SERVICE-EXPRESS DELIVERY
We understand that our customers last minute requirements where their products need to brand for conferences, expos, product launches, conferences and a range of urgent circumstances.
Last Minute product range
Most of our promotional items have a variety of delivery options
Last Minute product range
- We have pricing to reflect the speed of service with a surcharge ranging from 24-hour deliveries to 10-day service all after the approval of artwork.
- The artwork needs to be approved by 10am (EST) for a same day service will begin on the following business day.
- Our production utilises advanced scheduling and making changes to an order after artwork has been approved will cause the timeline to be reset.
- We can arrange door -to-Door delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ
Last Minute decoration
- Modern printing methods such as laser and ink-jet printing are known as digital printing. In digital printing, an image is sent directly to the printer using digital files such as PDFs and those from graphics software such as Illustrator and InDesign.
- Without the need to create a plate, digital printing has brought about fast turnaround times and printing on demand. Instead of having to print large, pre-determined runs, requests can be made for as little as one print.
- Digital Printing is commonly used in 4 colour designs bags, drinkware, keyrings and many more.
- A dye-sublimation printer (or dye-sub printer) is a computer printer which employs a printing process that uses heat to transfer dye onto medium materials such as a plastic card, paper, or fabric.
- The sublimation name is applied because the dye transitions between the solid and gas states without going through a liquid stage.
- Sublimation is many used on nylon sports apparel, clothing, polo and T-Shirts
- Laser engraving is the practice of using lasers to engrave or mark an object
- The technique does not involve tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out and where bit heads must be replaced regularly.
- Laser Engraving is commonly used onto metal pens, metal desk items, metal badges and where are superior logo finish is required.
- Pad printing is a printing process that can transfer a 2-D image onto a 3-D object.
- This is accomplished using an indirect offset printing process that involves an image being transferred from the printing via a silicone pad onto a substrate.
- Pad printing is used for printing on, promotional desk items, pens, electronics, appliances, USB, Power banks and many more.